ARMA and the EU Anti-Сorruption Initiative in Ukraine (EUACI) invite business representatives to participate in the first forum on the management of seized assets in Ukraine.
FORMA is a platform for dialogue and cooperation between businesses and ARMA in a new format.
The purpose of the Forum is to show all the opportunities and benefits of public-private partnership in the management of seized assets.
SEIZED PROPERTY SHALL WORK, AND BUSINESS KNOWS HOW TO MAKE IT WORK.
We invite to the forum business representatives from investment sphere, real estate management, agrarian industry, food industry, energy, construction, logistics, transport, legal and audit sectors, banking and leasing, insurance etc.
FORMA: PUBLIC-PRIVATE PARTNERSHIP IN THE FIELD OF MANAGEMENT OF SEIZED ASSETS
– ARMA, through competitive selection, transfers to the management of business the seized assets for the term of its arrest.
– The company manager performs management of the seized asset according to its experience in the real sector of the economy.
Income from the asset management is distributed percent-wise between the company and the state.
FAQ ON SEIZED ASSET MANAGEMENT ON THE FORUM FORMA
– How to become the manager of seized assets
– Selection criteria for potential managers
– Specifics of the transfer of seized property into the management
– Successful cases
– Specifics of the management of certain types of assets
PARTICIPATE IN THE FORUM
Participation in the forum FORMA is free of charge with mandatory registration.
For other questions please contact: